Pages

The Twelfth Sun of Brotemburgh

So I visited that man last night Biki.
~~alonnnee?%*
No, the Cogger came with me. I thought he wasn't going to, we argued for what seemed like days, and then I just left because I could take no more of his stench. I know he works with the more foul smelling elements, but that doesn't excuse HIM from smelling so foul. Especially in the royal court! But anyway, I thought he wasn't going to come and I would have to go alone. But sure enough, right as I showed up to the rendezvous there he was. Had it been anyone else I would have thought it heroic or romantic. But on him, he just obviously didn't have anything better to do.
~ ~*
The man had a chest to give me with a blood incantation on it. Said only my blood would break the seal. Do you know what that means Biki? My mother was a Haemocaster! ~ ~* witchhh%* She must have been a great mage! ~  ~*Kromanni%~ Oh, Biki, no wonder I am so naturally talented my mother is a Arch Mage!
~ ~ ~ *
~ iinnsideeee?%*
Oh, I haven't looked yet! Hold on a second, this is going to be good!

Biki this is weird, if my mother was such a great person... and rich... and an Arch Mage... why is all of this stuff....
~ ~ whhhaattt?
Hrmmm... well there is a belt, kind of old and dingy. Not sure if I'm too fond of the style, sort of neo Kromanni Witch and the hat is kind of the same. There is a journal in here too, but I can't read it. It's written in some language I don't think I have ever seen before.... It's weird, and in some red ink...
~ ~*blooooood~
I wonder why my mother would leave me these things out of all her possessions? Of everything she must have owned... she leaves me with these... odd don't you think?
~ ~*wearrr themmm?%~
I guess I could try them on, maybe later. Now I have to go to class, Today is the final test for our Chimera's, today we create life.
There is still no word from the search party for Stathama, I fear they will never find him. I keep watching him in the looking ponds. Always alone and sad ... And tomorrow is the thirteenth of Brotemberghevus! How can I go to the ball with out him!
~~*

No comments:

Post a Comment