Pages

The Seventh Sun of Brotemburgh

Oh Biki, Stathama never came home last night from his hunting trip. I really hope all is well. ~ ~ *
I got into it again today with that sniveling little Cogger. I really can't beleive the nerve of him to yell at the Empress! He may not be one of my fellowship but I can still have him executed fro treason!
~ ~ * whhyyyyyy?~
He was angry I snuck into the stables last night and enchanted Stathama's hoof. He started yelling that I ruined the thing, I only messed up because he interrupted me during the crowing of the enchantment, and a little of my blood got mixed with the unicorns blood.
~ ~ * % whaaaaatt diid youuu doooooooo?% ~ 
Well I took one of the horns and blood of a unicorn from the sanctum's apothecary. I was going to try something new, metal and magic. ~ ~ ~
But that stupid Cogger Mechamist busted in on me, he said he thought I was a criminal. But he starteled me, and I cut my hand on the horn and my blood might have gotten a mixed in with the unicorns in the process. ~%!
I know it is bad enough I thought I was going to get in trouble for only being a level 12 Lyricaster and level 22 mage, you know they don't let you even study Haemocasting on animal blood until you are at LEAST level 30 mage, and have some other related proficiencies. But I had to go and throw human blood into the spell, and MY OWN!
I'm looking at quite a large punishment when my husebind gets back. ~ ~ * wwwwhat will happeeeeeennnnn?~ ~ I don't know that is up to Stathama, I hope he goes easy on me. There was this one mage that was banished for fusing his own blood with ~~*tooo the hooofff?%~~
Oh, I don't know. The intention was to give it the spirit and power of a unicorn... But now it has the spirit and power of a lyricaster, mage, woman, and unicorn. That is a deadly combination, I just hope they don't destroy it, it would be amazing to study. ~ ~ * doooeesss it feeeel?%*~
I don't know! See that is why I want to study it! Is it concious, the blood of the unicorn alone shouldn't have made it anything but obedient, faithful, and slightly self aware. But with my blood in there, does it have a concious now? Does it think, does it realize that the metals the mechamist is using totally clash? I should have it stained once it is finished so it matches Stathama's scepter and crown.

~ ~ ~ 

Well I have to go now Biki, my Alchemy classes are starting today. Bye!

~ ~ ~ >)

No comments:

Post a Comment