Pages

The Fourth Sun of Brotemburgh

Oh Biki, ~~* I should have brought you with me today! I called a meeting of all the Nobles and their wifbinds today, for my Stathama's Bretomburghevus present.
I held a fabulous Brunch with stuffed Groosig and Tankerberry wine, enough to feed the whole sanctum. Before we ate, I made a lovely speech about how Stathama's demonstration yesterday inspired me so much. ~~~~~


I wanted this Brotemburghevus to be one that all of the people of Enochballia would remember for years to come. So I opened the doors to the Great Hall and let all the Fellowship in. ~~~*%~ Yes! Then I went on to say, how these brethren of ours work so hard all their lives, making our food, clothes and houses. We should have the decency to spend at least one day doing something for them. So today, we served them the great feast I had prepared! *%~


Stathama was so pleased! ~ ~ , ) ?
Biki, really if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all! %*!
I know, this started out because I wanted revenge. But you should have heard the way the fellowship was singing my praises today, well, Stathama and my praises. And Stathama! I haven't seen him that happy since our binding ritual! ~)?*
Yeah, between you and me? ~~*

Our binding was fun at first, but something about him changed. All of a sudden it's always "Don't water your garden with the blessed waters!" or "how much did you pay for those ancestral robes of culinary perfection?... you don't even cook?" Uhhhh hello, they are ancestral! Of course they are going to cost a lot. And besides, you never know when robes of culinary perfection are going to come in handy.
Why does he even care?! ~ ~ ch* He is the Emperor for crying out loud! He can afford it!
But today, the look in his eyes... almost gave me goose bumps. ~*
Oh I started a new enchantment for you, Biki! ~~*)?
Yeah, to help you talk! It isn't finished though.

Dancing Fellix

Painted Gazzai

Speak to me and bloom

fire and ice

fang and thorn

Words to heal any wound


Did it work? ~ ~ ~ *%~
I thought for sure that would work, I really felt it that time...

Oh, Stathama is back.... Oh my, I have never seen those robes before! Or... lack of... Gotta GO!
.

~*{(=




















~* La Mi











..~~*~%



~* ) La Miralli

No comments:

Post a Comment