Pages

The Fifth Sun of Brotemburgh - Dusk

Oh Biki, Stathama got me a most wonderful present today! ~~*
One of those alchemist's from Cog. Wait they don't call them Alchemists in Cog. *%~
Mecha-something, I don't remember, Coggers are so peculiar. Anyway, he has one of those metal hooves for me to ride, and he is working on a second one for Stathama so we can ride together. It is so wonderful! I LOVE BROTEMBUGRHEVUS!! ~~*
The mechamist, I think that is what they call them, he is a little odd, and displeasing to the eyes. ~%? Yeah, and speaking of eyes, he has these funny little things on them. I'm not sure what they are, but they make him look ridiculous. Oh well, as soon as he is done with my love's metal hooves then he can be back on his way to Cog.
Oh did I mention the creepy guy? *%~
Oh yeah! So there is this guy, who is all creepy and stuff. And I'm pretty sure he smells, although I haven't been close enough to him to be positive. But I keep seeing him around the castle, at first I thought he might be one of Stathama's weirdo fan boys, but I noticed he only pays attention to me and you Biki. ~*%?~
Yeah, so you know what that means don't you Biki? *%~
WE... I have my first stalker fan boy!!! ~ ~ ~ ~
IT'S SO EXCITING ISN'T IT!!! I mean I know I have been rising in the ranks of Lyricasters over the past few years, after we got that banshee situation straightened out. But I had no idea I was getting so famous! ~ ~ ~ ~ % * ~

So, I decided I'm going to pretend I don't notice him, but really I have started cutting pieces in my robes, so they can tear easy. And he can collect falling pieces to add to his shrine of me!
` ~ ~ ~ ~ NO!

Biki?


Biki?

Listen I know fame is hard, but if you are going to be my journal, you just have to get used to it. Good Night Biki!

No comments:

Post a Comment