Pages

The Sixth Sun of Brotemburgh - Dusk

Oh I can't stand that mechamist Biki! *%~
The nerve of him! I could not convince him to let me enchant Stathama's metal hooves! %?~
Something about my lyricasting getting all up in his gears, or something. I can't really understand the way those Coggers talk with their weird accents. Then after he told me no, and we argued a bit, he had the nerve to call me SPOILED! ~ ~ ~ How DARE he speak to the empress like that!
As soon as Stathama gets back from his hunting trip, I am going to have that dirty hairy no good Cogger fired! *%~
What do you mean no?! He insulted the Empress of Enochballia! I should have him executed! *%~
Oh quiet you!

I saw our stalker again today Biki! He was watching me argue with the mechamist today and taking notes. ~%!!!! This is so exciting, I tried not to let him know I saw him. But I couldn't resist watching him out of the corner of my eye. I want to know what he was writing... Is he recording my every move? *%?~

I don't know why, but when I was watching him, I think i figured out your song Biki!

Meld the link
Soul to soul
Speak thine thoughts
on this scroll
Lost in the keening song
your body the toll
Forever be ye trapped
never to be made whole

Did it work Biki?




Biki?

~ ~ ~ wh*~ what diiiid yooouuu do?

Biki it worked! ~ ~ whaaat haaavee yooouu donneee?~*
What do you mean Biki, you can speak, I helped you... I don't understand.
~*%trraaaapppedddd mmmeeee *~~
What? Oh, I'm sorry Biki, I really don't know where that song came from. I don't know where any of them come from, I just feel them in my soul.
~* thhhee waaattcheeerrr*%~
Who? I don't understand, the watcher gives me my lyricells? Who is the watcher? Biki, please explain! I can fix this, I promise! I will make this all better Biki, I won't let you down!

No comments:

Post a Comment