Pages

The Sixth Sun of Brotemburgh - Dawn

Today is the last day of present exchanges for Brotemburghevus! ~~*
And it is my turn to get Stathama something. ~~*
Oh, Biki, please help me! ~@%?* I just lucked out the first two times, well sort of. I wasn't planning on the feast to go well and it did, and the fellix... well I think i rose the wrong ashes. It won't stop attacking anyone that wears the Enoch Crest. ~~~ What was I supposed to do, battlefield ashes aren't exactly labled! For all I know that fellix could be the reincarnation of five or six soldiers. I just scooped up some near Stathama's father's shield. And now that I think about it, I don't even think that was the right shield!
~%@!!!
That's why I need your help Biki! If there was some way you could point me in the right direction. Please Biki, I promise I will make it up to you!



~ * h %*f~
Oh, Biki! You are getting better! And that was a wonderful suggestion! I'm going to go talk to the mechamist now. Thanks Bikki!!

~*

No comments:

Post a Comment