Pages

The Third sun of Brotemburgh

Biki!?
Did you see that Ludicrous display Stathama did for Brotemburghevus today?! Well did you!? Biki?

Biki, are you there? ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Are you alright Biki? ~..*

Ok, good. ~ ~ I asked you a question Biki, did you see what that horrendous husebind of mine did today?! *.%.~ You are talking funny today Biki. Anyway, there I was sitting on my throne during guard call waiting anxiously to see what my husebind has in store for my second Brotemburghevus present. When he leans over and whispers in my ear, and I quote "your going to love this"

I was so excited Biki! Stathama stands up and bows to his nobles, then reaches out his hand to present me. Then he makes some long winded overly pompous speech about giving back to the people and how he wanted to make a statement to the people, today. This the third day of Brotemburghevus, the day of my present receiving. This is the day he wants to make a statement, an act to the followers of his sanctum, that they come first. So on this day, he was going to take the shilliks he was going to use for MY PRESENT and give them to the people, for FOOD!

And he wanted his nobles to do the same, poor people are poor. They have always been poor and they will always be poor, they have always needed food, and I'm positive they will always need food. Why did you bloody choose MY PRESENT day to decide to feed the whole bloody fellowship!

Well two can play at that game husebind of mine * % ~ Let's see what you think about your bloody Brotemburghevus present tomorrow. You bloody goody tin boots shinning armored COCCYDYNIA!

Biki you have been no help tonight, I am going to bed!
~ ~<(*

No comments:

Post a Comment