Pages

The Second sun of Brotemburgh in the year of elevnsies and fortyseven.

Dear Biki,
...... are you there? ~~* Ok, today there were such wonderful celebrations throughout all of Enochballia! They had a parade for me and my dearest husebind, and the peasants all threw flowers and streamers and one person even threw a dead pheasant at us in celebration of our recent binding ritual. *%~ I know! This is going to be a good year.

Then we went back to the great hall where the Arch Mage of Andraki put on a show for our benefit. Did you see it? I tried to hold you up. ~~* Oh, good it was lovely wasn’t it? ~~*

I think the Emporer was very happy with my present to him this Brotemburghevus day, I got him a small fellix, that I resurrected from the battlefields where his father and brother were slain. Everyone cheered at the sight of the bird rising from the ashes off his father’s shield. I realy don’t know how I am going to trump that in two days though. *%~ I really need to think more ahead sometimes. ~~* Oh quiet you!

When I told Stathama about your soul he seemed surprised, I guess he isn’t as good of an Arch Mage as he thought. Even some enchantments still surprise him. Although he was pretty angry that I haven’t used you for casting yet ~~*
Oh do you want me to cast?~~*
Ok, here is one I was singing in the hall today, and a toad disappeared.
Far away
Long ago
Tell him something so precious
Hear my song
Feel my heart
Love is found in Brotemburghevus

Oh! There went a bird that time, I really need be more careful of my Lyricasting. ~~* I will be the only Empress Arch Mage that lost all her followers to her song. *%~ What do you mean no?
L..A.....M ..You can write!? What are you trying to say? Lamir..ir.....Don’t strain yourself like that, your ink grows dim, my friend.

Good Night Biki!!
~

No comments:

Post a Comment