Pages

The First sun of Brotemburgh in the year of elevnsies and fortyseven.

Dear Bound Parchment,
Happy First day of Brotemburghevus! Oh how I love the holiday season, especially all the presents! For the First day of Brotemburghevus my husebind gave me this collection of pages! He said I could use it for my enchantments and Lyricasting, it is bound only to open to me just like he is... He really is so romantic sometimes.

I just hope for the next present he decides to spend a few more shilliks, I mean, he is the Emperor ArchMage for crying out loud. And all he could get me was a few crummy **~*~*%*~*~** Oh, the parchment doesn’t let me talk bad about it... Interesting... I wonder... Your a doli*%~**%~ You don’t like that do you parchment? *%~ So the enchantment my dearest husebind used, must have created a soul for the parchment, in order to bind it to my own, very interesting.

Is that correct parchment? ~~* Not exactly sure but I think I will take that as a yes, do you have a name? *%~ No? Hrmmm, well then I shall give you one! Refumplekins! Wait no, that is over seven strokes we can’t have you arrested for treason now can we? *%~ Good, what do you think about... Biki? *%~ Oh come on, it is perfect, Biki is the Andrallic strike for writing! ~~~~~**

That’s the spirit, Biki! ~~~ Hey now! Well it is getting close to the hour of the howl, so I must call it a night.

Good Night Biki!!

*~{}~

No comments:

Post a Comment