Pages

The Fifth Sun of Brotemburgh - Dawn

GOOD MORNING BIKI!!
~~%?*
I did have a wonderful night, thanks for asking! I have the most wonderful husebind in the world. You know he told me this morning he was finally going to let me take those Alchemy in Chimera research classes I have been hearing about! I am so excited! ~>}@
I'm not exactly sure what that one means, but I hope it means your happy for me. ~~*
Good. Lets try to get you talking again.

Young buds do rise
As the old take to the skies
Speak to me and begin to bloom
Softly in the night
The current wins the fight
Words to heal any wound

No, that one didn't even make sense did it? *%~
I'm sorry Biki, I will get it one of these times. ~~*
Ooh! Gotta go, Stathama is back and he wants to talk to me about a few things.

No comments:

Post a Comment