Pages

The Tenth Sun of Brotemburgh

They sent another search party out for Stathama yesterday evening. I hope everything is alright, I find my self saying your enchantment anytime I pass a looking pond, just to catch a glimpse and make sure he is still alive. Is that pathetic Biki?
~ Nooo*
He has only been gone four days, but it feels like eternity, and I haven't seen the creepy guy in a few days either. *%! Oh Biki, why does everyone have to leave me?

Odikorh and I started our elemental chimera creations today. Professor Verata says those that pass this, will get to go on to the beast chimera research classes next term. Everyone else will have to take four more elemental and alchemy classes. I have to make this work, so I swapped my mud with Odikorh's sap, I convinced him that my moss elements would connect more to the sap, being that they are both from trees, and his flowers would adapt more to the dirt. He is so gullible, I just need the polymerization to connect the elements.
~ * thhaaaaats meann!~
It's not my fault he is gullible! Anyway, I'm done talking about school.
I went to the stables today to try and see what was going on with Stathama's metal hoof. Oh, Biki did you see it? *%~
It was amazing, it has started growing a heart!
~ *WWHHAATT?!%~
I know! You can see it glowing through the glistening armor, and hear it's beat against the metal. And its eyes, they are made of emeralds from the Lycian Mountains, but inside of them... I could swear I saw an iris developing. She is by far the most beautiful thing I have ever seen Biki! I can't wait till the Cogger is finished with her.
~ ~*doooes it hurrrt?  ~
Does what hurt?
~ *% theeee coggerss~ *%~ repaaiirsss?~*
I don't know, he was yelling at me about something when I got in there, but I wasn't listening. He is always yelling something or another at me. Although now that I think about it, there was something in the hoof's eyes....
~ * whaaat?%~
I'm not sure, they weren't even fully developed eyes, but there was something in them. Something sad.
Biki! I just realized! The creepy guy! ~ *! What if he took Stathama! Oh no! His obsession with me has driven him mad! He wanted to eliminate the competition! Oh my dear sweet husebind, falling victim to my fame!!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ noooo~
What do you mean no Biki, of course that is what it is. Oh Stathama, so young and so sweet, well so sweet. Why did this had to happen to you my love?!
~ ~ * theee loooooking ponds%*
Oh right, the creepy guy was never in them... Well where else could he have gone? Maybe he did take them, but Stathama fought free and now is lost trying to make his way back to me, back home!
Oh Stathama, my dear sweet Stathama, fighting your hardest against the elements to make your way back to your love. My dear dear Stathama, you are in my chants!

~ ~ ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment