Pages

The Twelfth Sun of Brotemburgh - Hour of the Howl

Biki it was a disaster!
~ ~ *%?
My Alchemy class that's what! We were supposed to do a simple incantation the teacher prepared for us to make the inanimate, animate. Simple, we were to take the rune stones and wave them over our elements whist reciting these words. Power of the stone, bring forth this being to my service. But something from deep down inside of me beckoned me to sing.

Of sticks and stones
I call your bones
Moss and sap
to bridge the gap
Come to me my little one
For the forest no longer calls you son

I don't know what came over me, but before I knew it there he was. This little thing, living and breathing. Professor Verata was enraged, she failed me from the class, and what's worse forbid me to take any other's like it. She said I was playing with the fates, and the power to create and destroy life should never be taken so lightly by a Mage in training, and of my level.
Oh Biki, she stripped me of my Alchemy ranks, and says she is going to have a long talk with Stathama when he gets back about my blatant disregard for the life forces.
~ ~ ~whhhaaat happenneeeed to the littllleeee onee?%*
Professor Verata took it away, she said she would speak with the council tomorrow before the ball to see what is to be done with the abomination.
~ *abominaaaation!%*
I know! He might have been a mistake, but he took a sturdy form, and if anything his ability to cower and show fear upon first creation attests to his ability think logically and fear old hags throwing you in cages. He was a success if you ask me, just not the success she was looking for...
~ ~*he feeaaarrsss?*
Not at first he didn't. When he was first created he seemed happy, and clumsy. Had problems standing, wobbly legs. Odikorh thought he was cute, but Odikorh thinks everything is cute. Odikorh tried to feed him a bug, but he ended up hugging it.
~!*
It died, he hugged it too tight, and I think that saddened the creature. But then Professor Veratta flipped her Cowl and took it away.
Oh Biki, I really do just keep creating trouble where ever I go. It's as if I'm cursed.
~ ~ La mir~
Hold on Biki, there is someone at the door, I think it is Odikorh, I wonder what he could possibly want at this time of the moon.

~ ~ * La ~ La Miralli~%* ~

No comments:

Post a Comment