Pages

The Ninth Sun of Brotemburgh

Biki you did it! I tried the lyricast you said last night and it worked! I saw my beloved husebind! I can't really tell where he is though, but I showed the Alaardin chiefs and priests and they think they can find him for me! Oh Biki you are wonderful!
~ ~ <(}>*
How did you do that?
~ ~ %?
Who are you Biki?
~ ~%?
Don't you remember anything before you were my parchments?
*%~
Why aren't you talking today?
~ ~ ~ ~ * % wweeeeeaaakkkk~*
Oh, I'm sorry for making you talk so much Biki. Don't worry, I can take it from here.
I've started working on my new Alchemy in Chimera Research class. It is a lot of fun, my teacher is a little bit... well odd... she is always staring at you Biki, have you noticed? ~ ~ *
Yeah well Professor Verata might be weird, but she is a really good teacher. The first day she assigned us to partners, she put me with this oaf named Odikorh. He is super annoying, all he talks about is this one guy that he used to run around with back when he was an off worlder named Campion. Seriously, he won't shut up about the guy, I think he has some sort of infatuation with him. Always talking about how he can kill men with just his voice, and about this one time they went through an entire cavern of thieves and bandits and Campion killed them all whilst unarmed.... Completely unarmed... ~ ~<3* Yes I agree Biki, that does sound quite delightful to watch, but I just wish he would SHUT UP sometimes!
I would ask the teacher to reassign us, but when it comes to the lessons, he is pretty good actually. He said he used to be a cook for some army offworld, I guess that explains his ability to mix and match and cook up potions and toxins pretty easy. ~ ~ *
She told us last week to think about the element we wanted to bring life to and today we had to start gathering. Odikorh and I chose earth since that would be pretty easy to gather. I got a few rocks, some mud and little bit of moss, and Odikorh collected a lot of sap, that he ate most of, and some flowers.
Tomorrow we are going to start preparations to create our companions. I'm so excited Biki, I'm going to go to bed now and get a good nights rest, I can't wait to start class tomorrow!

Good Night!
~ }>*

No comments:

Post a Comment