Pages

The Second Sun of Donnfir

Biki, be glad you're a book and you don't have to deal with men. I never know what is going on under their cowls! 
~ ~ %*I wiiiissshhh Iii couuuuulld
I tried asking Gordon if he could make something like the metal wing he created for me when I was in the tower so I could send to Stathama. ~ ~ ~ He seemed offended, if anything he should take it as a compliment! I the Empress Mage of Enochballia asked a favor of him, for a small crafted trinket to give to my husebind! Others would battle for such an opportunity! ~%hiiisss intentionnns differ froooom youuurs*~ I really just don't understand how that is an insult.
We argued for quite some time before he finally agreed to do it, although he still refused to play the beautiful tune he gave to me. I really don't understand men Biki.
~ ~ hheee may noott sayyy ittt buuutt, he doeees noottt hiide itt%*
Now I can't even understand you Biki.
I have to go though, Odikorh and I are going to sneak into the apothecary's store rooms. ~%! We want to get some more stuff for Moss. ~ ~ youuu justtt got ouutt of I know Biki I know. But poor little Moss, all the sap we used sticks to everything, and the little guy has problems walking.
~ ~ ~ Youuu cannn'tt Ok, he's waiting! Good bye Biki!

No comments:

Post a Comment