Pages

The Twenty Ninth Sun of Brotemburgh

Biki, my appeals are to be heard today before the Mage’s Council and Stathama. I’m a little nervous.
~ ~ ~*
Thanks for the vote of confidence.
I mean I trust Stathama, and I know he will do what is right. I just hope what is right involves me being let go with just like a slap on the wrist, or sent to your room with out dinner sort of thing. I mean, other mages…. In the past… have been… well for the haemocastings, and the performing spells surpassing my awarded experience levels… other mages have been….
~ ~ I knooooww~ *
What happened to you Biki? How was your soul bound to my parchments?
~ you diiiiiid thaat~
No, I mean before… Sorry about that by the way. I haven’t forgotten about you, I will figure out how to free you.

Some day…

But when Stathama created these bound parchments, he did not intend to bind a spirit to them.
~ ~hooow then?
That is my question precisely; someone else must have tampered with you before Stathama gave you to me. But why Biki?

~ ~ ~?*

Well you obviously were a Lyricaster, you definitely have the gift of song. But if you were a Lyricaster… Why aren’t you a banshee or one of the Morigna or anything else like that? What happened to you in  your crossing?

~ ~ I doooonn’t knoooow%*

So many mysteries about you my friend, so many questions. Don’t worry I will solve this riddle, I will save you, and I will get you a new binding ~ ~ ~~ … These strings are nice and all, but I got this new tunic, and I was thinking that you could get some ribbons to match. ~ ~ ~ You don’t want new ribbons?



Well as long as you are in this form you might as well enjoy it.


~~~*
So do you want the Ribbons or not?
~~*

THAT’S THE SPIRIT BIKI!!! Your going to be so lovely! Now,  I have to get dressed to plead my case to the council. What do you think Biki? What says innocent more, Blue, white or Gold?

~ ~whhiiiiitteee~*

I don’t know, the white garments make my hips look like I have had a few too many roasted Koochaloos. Blue it is.

Wish me luck Biki!!

~ ~ <%}}*



No comments:

Post a Comment