Pages

The Twenty Fifth Sun of Brotembutgh

Biki,
Sorry I haven’t written but things got a little crazy this week. Oh so much happened Biki, I don’t know where to start.
~%?
All right, don’t have to be so pushy Biki!

Well I guess it started the last night I was writing to you. That was Odikorh at the door, apparently he and the Cogger, ~Goooooordon%?~ Yeah what ever, anyway I guess they are like best friends now. And Odi was talking to the Cogger about the lil moss creature thing I made, and I gues the cogger felt really strongly against its imprisonment and possible termination.
So we snuck into the holding facilities and tried to take it back, ~ yooou?%*  Well I'm not heartless Biki. But when the stupid Cogger saw all the creatures being held he almost flipped his bolts. Then Odi had this bright idea to let all the creatures go.
~^_%!
I swear those two are dumber than a pair of onyx ceajai birds. All the creatures running amok… some of those are in there for a reason Biki.
~ yesss~
But it helped in causing a distraction for us to get away, we ran and hid in this storage cellar till the coast was clear. Or so we thought, as soon as we walked out, there was professor Verata just waiting for me. ~%!! She hadn’t seen the others, so I made a huge fuss pretending like I was trying to blame it all on them. Saying that they tricked me, and wanted me as a scape goat, then took off. She of course didn’t believe that, but she also didn’t believe they were behind me.
I figured it would be better if I got caught and not them, since no judgment can be passed until Stathama gets back, and I would like to believe he would be kinder to me. ~% thaaaats oddddd*~ I don’t know what you are talking about Biki, I always have my fellow brethren’s well being in mind. ~~~~
So I spent the last week in lock down, meditating and tuning my lyricasting. Check this one out.

Rocks will break
and Stone will erode

Time will win
and free me from this abode.

It didn’t work, but I still liked it. I think they fortified the doors with spell nullifiers for just such an occasion.
~ ~ ~ *
  For a week I sat in that prison day in and day out, pondering to myself. The Cogger was surprisingly nice to me, he created various contraptions and gadgets to keep me entertained while I awaited the return of my beloved husebind.
There was this one crystal wing he made for me, this pretty little bird, that when the sun shines on it’s crystals it would sing the most beautiful songs. I had no idea the Cogger even had a musical bone in his body ~ ~ coooggers actuallllyyy h* But ooooh Biki the songs that would come out of that bird. I tried casting  to the melody, but I would always get so wrapped up in its song I would forget what I was doing and just listen and daydream. ~ %whaaat of?* Well that is non of your business Biki.
It was really nice though… what Gordon.. ?*..The Cogger did… He was probably afraid I would turn him in and then it was back to Cog he goes. But still….
~ ~ ~ ~

~ Stathamaaaa?%~
Oh Right! STATHAMA HAS RETURNED!!!
%!*~
He’s not doing too well actually. I saw him riding towards the castle on a hoof, but I wasn’t sure if it was him or not, so I took the goblet of water I had and tried your lyricast again. (it even works in a glass of water!!) ~%* But I could see it was him, he was just barely hanging on to his hoof, so I banged on my prison doors and told them our emperor has arrived, and he needs help. I tried to leave the tower, but the guards still wouldn’t let me. Can you believe them Biki!? Laws or no, I am still their EMPRESS!!
I couldn’t just sit there and wait Biki, I could see he was badly hurt in the goblet, but I couldn’t get to him. I don’t know what came over me but I jumped.
~%!!!!!!!!%*
I know! Right out of the tower window! I don’t know what exactly I had planned would happen… Actually I didn’t really plan anything.
I just knew that my husebind was down there, and I wasn’t.
~ hoooow?%~
I don’t know, I closed my eyes, waiting for impact.
~ ~ ~
And then when I opened them, there I was… sitting on the ground, not a scratch on me…
~ how diiiid youuu?%*
I don’t know, but I was ok. I snuck into our quarters, and there he was Biki… My beloved husebind, lying in our chambers, struggling to breath. But he saw me, and smiled and I smiled with him.
The guards tried to take me back to the tower, but Stathama lifted his hand and they all backed off. That’s how mighty he is, he just lifts a hand… and they know… they just know.
I have been sitting with him for a few hours now taking care of him.
It is really hard Biki, ordering the priests to come and heal him, sending the peasant girls for more water and rags and telling them to not stop wiping him off. And then there are the cooks, my lord, it is like they have never cooked for a sick person before. I told them to make him a “heal all wounds” potion, and they gave me some “divine light” nonsense. I swear, I’m so glad we don’t have kids, throw a nanny in the mix and I would have gone crazy. It is just too much work sometimes Biki.
~?%*
Oh he is asleep right now. This is the first chance I have had since all of this to write to you again. He keeps mumbling something too me that I can’t make out. Something about me not being safe, I can’t really understand it though. He must be dreaming.
~ saafe frommm whaattt?%*
I don’t know, but he is waking up now so I have to go. Hello again Biki, and good bye my friend, I will write to you again tomorrow.

~<>%}*

No comments:

Post a Comment