Pages

The Twenty Sixth Sun of Brotemburgh

Well Stathama seems to be doing better with the help of those potions. He would be doing a lot better had they made the ones I suggested though. ~*"
The council still hasn't requested a trial for my misbehaviors, at least they have the decency to wait until he is well. Maybe if he takes long enough they will forget!
~Nnnoooo!~*
Biki!You really have no faith in me, I wasn't going to do anything to him, he is my beloved and I can do him no harm. But if something were to happen, that was out of my control... you know... I'm just saying....
~NOOOOO*%!
Oh alright!
YOU ARE NO FUN BIKI!

I went to Gor the Cogger's stables yesterday to see what was going on with the metal hoof.
~aaaannd?%*
Oh Biki, she is beautiful, her metals and flesh colors don't match, but I talked to Gordon about that. He says that he is going to stain the metal a bronze color once he is finished.
She has developed a few living hoof parts, and what she hasn't developed Gordon has created for her, and some of the parts he made, she has taken over and turned. Like the bones for the chest plate, half flesh half metal. She shimmers in the sun, and her emerald eyes glow fiercely as if they are the source of her power. I know she was a mistake, and I never should have dabbled in Haemocasting, but she is amazing. Even Gordon likes her now, I see him talking to her a lot while he works, and she seems to respond well to him.
~ ~ * hhhhooow often dooo you visiiiit himmm noooowww?%*
What do you mean I don't visit that dirty cogger. He is just on my way to a lot of places, and there is stuff around him I have to do, or see. So it is just by chance really that I run into him as often as I do.
~%?
And you know, he is taking care of Little Moss right now while we hide him, so I want to check up on him as much as possible. So it is only natural that I go visit Moss on a regular basis of two or three times a day, and if I just so happen to see Gordo.. the cogger well so be it.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~





~Littleeee Mossss?%*
Oh! Yeah that is the name Odi gave the Moss creature I created in our Alchemy class. You know at first I wasn't too fond of the little guy, but he really grows on you. Literally, he's made of moss.
But he is sweet, always follows Gordon where ever he goes like a little pewpie. Tries to help him too, by picking up equipment and handing it too him, but Moss is so small and weak by the time he picks something up, Gordon is already over there grabbing it himself.
~ % *
He is really cute, when ever I come over he just sits in my lap while I talk to Gordon.
~ abouuuut whhattt?%*
Oh, what, I mean when I check on the hoof. He sits in my lap, and we watch the hoof.
*%~
Are you calling me a liar? I don't know what you are talking about! I need to go anyway, it is close to resting and I need to make sure the servants give Stathama a sponge bath tonight. I can't sleep next to those stenches another night. I'm telling you Biki, taking care of a sick husebind is hard work. Good Night!

'~ ~ ~%>

No comments:

Post a Comment