Pages

The Fifth Sun of Donnfir

Tonight was interesting, still haven't decided if it was good or bad though...
~ ~ whaat happenneeed?%~~
Well first off, Odikohr got this facial hair elixir mixed up with a kitten voice potion... and well lets just say he didn't really want to socialize. ~ ~ ~ ~ So there I was with no date AGAIN for the Red Fox ball! But Odikohr suggested to us that Gordon was the same size as him, and he could probably fit in the costume I had fitted for Odikorh. And then one of my maid servants pointed out that it would be a good display. Since Enochballia is trying to get the support of Cog again, if the Empress showed up to the most important ball on the most important moon to our people on the arm of a Cogger. It would show a great change in the views of our people, and could be the move we need to obtain their allegiance.
~ ~ whaaat did hee sayy?*
Well he mumbled a few things, something about being tired and not being able to dance. Which he was NOT lying about, and then finally said if I wanted him there, then he would be there.
~ ~ ~ ~
It actually added an extra touch to our costumes. Because I dressed as the Morrigna Morrigan, who legends say is the Red Fox empress, and he was the spirit of a fellow Red Fox Brethren. It was nice, because it shows Cog that we haven't forgotten they helped deliver us from the Sanctum all those years ago. And the maid servant even convinced me to speak at the ball to the Cogger Noblemen that attended. And I spoke of how we rose up against the Sanctum all those years ago despite our differences, and how I know that if we stand up together again. With our magic, and their tech, we will be victorious again.
 ~ ~~ thaaat was goood*
I know, I wish Stathama could have heard it. The people went mad with applause and cheering, even the Coggers, and even Gordon! I need to promote that maid servant somehow. She is already my personal maid servant I don't know what else I could do for her, but she has got some head on her shoulders. And I know that must have been tough standing up for what she believed in and speaking to me on this matter.
~ ~ whhhyy?
She is a Cogger as well, she probably thought I would send her back to Cog, or punish her. I need to do something for her.
~ ~ ~dooooesss shee have fammilly?%*
That's a wonderful idea Biki!!
But anyway, the festivities continued to go well, we danced, drank, ate, and were marry long into the third moon...... ~ ~ ~buuuuuttt?%~~
Buuuuut I noticed Gordon seemed different.
~ ~ hooooww sooo?%~
I don't know, he.... he was just different. By then end of the night he hardly talked to me, and his face was so red. I couldn't tell if he was angry or just had too much Tankerberry wine. But he didn't talk to me, and he was just awkward all of a sudden. I hope all is alright, I hope me using him as an olive branch to the Coggers didn't offend him. Biki, I'm so worried. I have actually grown found of the Cogger, I hope I didn't hurt his feelings.
~ ~ I dooon't thiiink thaaats it*
I hope not.

Well I have to call it a night, I am still a little buzzed from the dancing and wine and will pass out any minute now.
 Good night Biki!

~ ~ ~<3}>*

Oh and I saw Stathama from the tower as I was walking home with Gordon. He sent down enchanted cyssans, and I caught them and blew him some back. He is still just as sweet as the first time we met.
Ok NOW goodnight!

~ ~ ~ *

No comments:

Post a Comment