Pages

The Twenty Seventh Sun of Brotemburgh

They scheduled my trial, it will be in two days Biki!! TWO DAYS!!
~ ~ ~ 
I don't know what to do! I have to be on my best behavior until then, I'm going to try to suck up to Stathama as much as possible as well.
~%?
Why!? Because husebind or not, he still has to appear to be a just ruler. Can't go around showing me favoritism.
~ maaaaake up?%*
I don't know, do you think I should wear more? You think that would work. I could seduce ~NNNNOO! Coouuld you doooo somethiiing to makeeee uuup for it?~
Oh, I don't know.... swap punishment for punishment, I don't think that is a really good plan Biki.
~ ~ ~ ~
I have just got to stay out of trouble the next few days and perhaps... Hey Biki! It's my fan boy!! ~%!!!!~
I thought he had gotten bored with me, but there he is behind that pillar. I gotta pretend I can't see him, but I will pick you up so you can see.







There did you get a glimpse?
~nnoooo *
Really?
Oh yeah, I don't see him any more. I wonder where he

~what juust haaappenneeeed?%*


~ ~ ~whhhyyyyyy am I on theeeee flooooorr?!%~*













~%? I cannn't seeee when myyy pages aree opeeeen!%~









~%*WHAAATS GOOOOIING ONNNN?!%*





Biki.
~%*
Biki, that guy isn't a fan.
~%!!!








~Meerrllleee?%!!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment