Pages

The Sixth Sun of Donnfir

Biki,
Odikorh is leaving us!
~%?*
He says something big is happening in his world, something about some dragon or something coming back. ~!!* And he is worried about that Campion guy.
It is so sad! Just when he was starting to grow on me he has to up and leave! I don't know what Gordon will do with out him, and poor little Moss has no idea what is going on. He is going to be heartbroken. ~ ~ yeeees*
And who is going to take care of all the strays that made the castle walls their home?
~ ~youuu couulld*
I guess, but I don't want them following me like they always do him. I should get one of the servants to do that for me. Maybe we could set up a little shelter or something for the ferals? ~ ~thaats a goooood ideeaaa%* Yes I will talk to my maid servant Kailei at once, she's going to love this one. ~ ~ havvee youuu spoke with herrrr?%*
Oh yes, she was very excited! We have sent for her family in Cog, as soon as Stathama gets out of the tower he is going to dub her my official adviser and assistant. Her sister is going to become my new maid servant and her family will be given other jobs around the castle. She was very happy, she told me how she came here to make a name for her family and that she had dreamed of being able to afford to one day bringing them here as well. I told her I would set her up with a new place inside the castle, and her earnings would be tripled.
~ ~! !*
I might have went a little over the top there, probably should have asked what she was earning before I said that, but it felt good.
~ ~I'm surrreee shee appreciatessss it*
Yes, well I have to go now. I want to have a Good Journeys celebration for Odikohr tonight, so Kailei and I must prepare.

Farewell my loose leaf friend!

~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment